Monday, July 03, 2006

Air Hostess

Air Hostess Lyrics (Busted)
document.write('100% Legal MP3 Downloads');
document.write('Send Busted polyphonic ringtone to your cell phone');
(Let's go! Yeah! Allright!)Walking through the terminalI saw something beautifulYou left for your duty callNext I'm getting on the planeThat's when I see you againI can't get you off my brain(Let's go!)That uniform you're wearingSo hot I can't stop staringYou're putting on an awesome showThe cabin pressure's risingMy coke has got no ice in nowAir hostessI like the way you dressYou know I hate to fly but I feel much betterOccupied my mind writing you a love letter.I messed my pantsWhen we flew over FranceWill I see you soon in my hotel roomFor a holiday romanceAir hostessThrowing peanuts down the aisleStupid but it made you smileYou came over for a whileThen you whispered in my earThe words that I longed to hearI want you to feel me here (hehe hehe)(Hey!)You can't because you're workingThe paparazzi's lurkingYou didn't know I'm in a bandIn England people know meOne photo's worth a hundred grand(Go!)Air hostessI like the way you dressYou know I hate to fly but I feel much betterOccupied my mind writing you a love letterI messed my pantsWhen we flew over FranceWill I see you soon in my hotel roomFor a holiday romanceAir hostessna na na,nana na na,nana na na,nana na na,nana na na,nana na na,nana na na,na That uniform you're wearingSo hot I can't stop staringYou're putting on an awesome showThe plane is almost landedSo tell me where I'm standing nowAir hostessI like the way you dressYou know I hate to fly but I feel much betterOccupied my mind writing you a love letterI messed my pantsWhen we flew over FranceWill I see you soon in my hotel roomFor a holiday romanceAir hostessCos' you're my air hostessI like the way you dressMy air hostesscoz you're my air hostessI like the way you My air hostess
If you find some error in Air Hostess Lyrics,would you please submit your corrections to me? Thank You.
Konge.

No comments: